Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day #34 - And 4 Days In A Row

Woo hoo! And I'm on a roll!!!

Yesterday I got a ton of painting done. Today I took a break on that, so that I could get laundry caught up.

Ready for a confession?

Are you sitting down?

This might knock your socks off...

And if it does, leave those dirty socks at home!

Here it is... I HATE laundry! Oooooo! I said it, well, I typed it.

I'd clean toilets everyday forever, if it meant I'd never have to fold another shirt, pre-treat another stain, or match another sock.

I don't know that I can truly convey the disdain I have for laundering clothing. I abhor it. Despise everything about it.

It could be the lugging of baskets down two flights of stairs to wash and dry. And then the repeat of that trip up two flights to put them away. Or it could be the almost five years of having children who constantly dirty way more clothing than I ever thought possible. (& don't let me get started on the bin of missing socks on sizes newborn to 4 yrs. there shouldn't be this many shades of pink!)

But even with a main floor laundry and no children, I'm sure it'd still pile up... although with no children, I'd have a lot more money... maybe I could just buy new?

Am I onto something here?

Don't have kids, buy clothes!

Bahahaha!

See what happens when Michael falls asleep on the couch early?!?

This rambling is all his fault. I'm bored.

Blessings

311. It's almost Friday
312. An evening of shopping with my friends
313. Counting blessings that I haven't even experienced yet
314. The end of a bible study chapter
315. The beginning of another book
316. The 3 year journey to look forward to
317. Phenomenal women to experience it with
318. Spiritual growth
319. Watching others grow
320. Experiencing a-ha moments

No comments:

Post a Comment