Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day #33 - This Is Just A Test

I just installed a Blogger app on my phone... so I'm typing this, just to see how it works...

And as a side note, I got a TON done around my house today!!! I'm excited to see what tomorrow has to offer...

I'll try to attach pictures of the improvements.
;-)

Blessings

301. A semi-finished basement that I could sequester my children to today
302. A freshly painted hallway
303. One project behind me
304. My improved mood because I'm getting things done
305. A feeling of accomplishment 306. Plans with some friends Friday night
307. Another weekend at home with my little family
308. Relaxation
309. Madeline sleeping by 715 tonight
310. No tears when the bigger girls were tucked in at 8.



1 comment:

  1. it looks awesome!! I envy people like you with a "knack" for decorating because I do not have the skill!!

    ReplyDelete