Monday, January 23, 2012

Day #31 - Thoughts


Well, it’s been awhile… I guess I’ve been busy, although I’m not completely sure what I’ve been busy with…

I had thought about blogging a few times, just never really got around to it.

I thought about talking about how this seems to have gotten so negative, and I want to focus on positive for a change. That was a thought anyway.

I thought about blogging about the ever-evolving friendships in my life. They seem to be stretching, and moving, and changing. Another thought, maybe for another time.

I thought about writing about extended family influence in my little “at home family”. I have things to say about the outside stresses of siblings and parents and what seems to be too many opinions often and what can happen in my world because of all that. Another fleeting thought.

I thought about saying something about sickness and illness and even death, because that has been on the forefront of my thoughts lately… but because of my first thought of steering away from negative for awhile, I quickly changed that plan.

I thought about documenting my thoughts regarding the recent “semi-diagnosis” of hypoglycemia in my oldest… And what a tailspin I went into, quickly I might add, when thinking about the garbage that I have allowed my children (and myself and Michael) to consume as of late. Ugh. Boo.

I’ve had thoughts about years passing, and seasons changing, and losing time you’ll never get back… Probably due to the celebration of Lauren’s birthday… She’s 3 now! I still can’t believe it! But then, I thought better of that.

So I guess what I’ve decided, is to post this for now… And then I’ll think some more on these topics… And come up with future blogs with some of them.

Blessings
281. Birthday celebrations for an excited now 3 year old
282. Heart shaped, sprinkle covered, pink colored, strawberry flavored, birthday cakes
283. The toughness of my 4 year old when getting blood drawn and now her twice daily finger pricks
284. Wonderful phlebotomist that handled Kate so gently
285. Super nursing staff dealing with a scared little girl and her scared mommy
286. My hubby’s patience
287. And his understanding
288. And his reassurance
289. Madeline using the “poppy” chair
290. Developing personalities

1 comment:

  1. Hey- there are some "thoughts" in there I want to hear more about. Keep typing please. Especially regarding disfunctional family issues- I can totally relate to those : )

    ReplyDelete