Monday, March 28, 2011

Day #11 - Blessings

OK, this is the 3rd blog started in the last 3 days... And for some reason, I seem to have writers block or something!?!

We have lots of exciting things going on... friends are having babies, the weather is getting nicer, we had 2 overnight visitors in the last week, my Bible study group is AWESOME.
We have things to look forward to in the future... The weather is getting nicer (I know I pointed that out twice), Bob Seger concert this weekend, Easter is just around the corner, March for Babies walk in Lansing at the end of April, a girl's night with some old friends planned after the walk, summer which means swimming and parks and flowers and gardening and outside time.
I am stoked!!!!

And I went and bought the Casting Crowns CD today after my dentist appt... Glorious Day!!! Love it!!!! And yes, today was a glorious day, but I'm referring to a song by Casting Crowns. If you get a chance, check it out on YouTube. I am addicted to that song right now!!! Brought me to tears on my way home from the store. Had it loud enough, that I didn't hear my low gas chime, and didn't notice I am about to run out of gas until I turned on my road. For those of you that don't know where I live/have not visited this is not a good thing. There is not a gas station on every corner in this metropolis of Osseo, Michigan. So I have a play date planned for the am... Cross fingers I can make it to a gas station on the way to Archbold, Ohio. (I'm giving you names of the towns so that you can google them... we're talking BIG TIME here)

K, signing off, gotta get the girls in the tub.
Blessings...
21. Dental insurance
22. Nice dentists
23. Loud music
24. Patience
25. Visitors
26. Naked little butts running around my bedroom
27. Newly rota tilled gardens
28. Beautiful flower beds
29. Taxes being done
30. Grandparents that will watch kiddies
and 31-40 because I missed my blessings last post
31. Raspberry lemonade
32. Low gas light
33. St Paul's Lutheran
34. Bob Seger
35. Almost 9month old with 8 teeth
36 2 year old with 4 molars coming in at once
37. Singing in the bathtub
38. Tigers baseball
39. March madness (almost over)
40. Ohio State losing in the tourney ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment