Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day #56 - A Little Ditty

Or a little bitty... We'll see what comes to me...

Today is another laundry, cleaning, straightening, organizing day. Each day like this runs into the next, and the last.

We've had some rain today and yesterday. And we still don't have a single bean in the ground. Corn is done, but no beans. I seem to be more stressed out about that than anyone else in the family. Weird.

Kate has 11 days of school remaining, including today. I'm looking forward to doing some fun things with the girls this summer. Can't wait!!!

Aaron is in town with Mackenzie today. They actually arrived yesterday, so we saw them last night. She is ADORABLE!! And getting so big! She'll be a year old in just over a month! Crazy how fast time passes.

Still waiting for our new windows to be installed. The guy said it'll be a month from when we ordered them... so we're thinking right around the first of June he'll be here working. I can't wait! These windows are terrible. They're old, and filthy, and most don't have screens, and even the ones that do I can't get open. It's been a hot couple of days in this house with the limited air movement.

Memorial Day weekend is quickly approaching... We had plans. HAD. The farming isn't done, so the camping trip has been cancelled. I'm really okay with that. I don't think the weather is supposed to be wonderful for camping anyway.

I think that's it for now... still waiting for that "aha" moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment